Now you can laugh!  

Posted by ~Jill



Howdy, y'all! Just a funny post because SOME ppl have been clamouring to see one of my new
work outfits. the skirt turned out really cool, except in the store it looked like it was a blue brown
and I brought it home and realized its the color of mud... But thats ok!! I'll be working around lots of mud!


The shirt was pretty much made up.. The next 2 shirts will turn out better I think, now I know what I need to change.
If'n y'all are ever in the Boerne, Texas area,  drop by Enchanted Springs Ranch!
I'll see ya there ;)

This entry was posted on Monday, May 18, 2009 at 6:51 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 opinions

Awesome!!!
You did a good job!
Love you Nique. :)
God bless you,
Rachel

May 19, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Awesome!!!
You did a good job!
God bless you Nik,
J.J. :P

May 19, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Awesome!!!
You did a great job!
God bless you, Nik,
Ryan :P :P

May 19, 2009 at 4:43 PM

LOL
Did everyone just copy and paste their comment? Or am I seeing a pattern ;)

May 19, 2009 at 7:22 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA. Great job.

Lucas

May 25, 2009 at 3:08 PM

People these days!
No creativity whatsoever
Just copy and paste! :P
What a bunch of cookie cutters! :)
See yall around!
God bless, Rachel

May 26, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Miss Marshal, you're looking like a southern Belle. - Jeriah

May 26, 2009 at 8:10 PM

I really like the outfit.
It looks like something a cowgirl
would wear.

Olivia. P.S. Miss you all.

July 7, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Post a Comment