Happy 21st Birthday, Rachel!!!!!!!  

Posted by ~Jill

This post is for my friend Rachel <3 Today is her 21st Birthday. I miss her very much and I wish I was back home in MI to give her a big hug !!!!!!!!

Over the years I have lost many friends, and Rachel has been one of the only ones to always stay steadfast, no matter what comes our way. I thank God for Rachel, she is a great inspiration to me, and I greatly admire her sweet, teachable spirit.

I love you Rachel!!!! may God bless you richly in this coming year!!!


Happy Birthday!

Love and hugs,
~Nique

This entry was posted on Friday, May 15, 2009 at 7:59 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 opinions

Anonymous  

Happy Birthday Rachel!
We miss you!

Love,
Catrina

May 15, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Happy birthday Rache!!!
We all love and appreciate you WAY more then you know.

Keep up the fight, and thank you for being a good example to your sisters and all of us.

Love ya,
Ryan

May 16, 2009 at 5:52 AM

Rachel you're getting sooooo old. :P
Happy birthday! :D

J.J.

May 18, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Post a Comment