Let me introduce my ponies :)  

Posted by ~Jill

This is JoJo, He is a 23 yr old Thoroughbred gelding. I've been working him once a week for my boss, JoeMike Johnson at Triple H .

This is Nickers, she belongs to Mr. Krause . She had some bad training a little while ago, and
he brought her back to Triple H to get some rehab. She is a sweet girl :)
These are my littlest ones <3 Rusty & Stoney. (nickers stuck her head in for fun)
Rusty and Stoney are Clydesdales.
They love visits and carrots.... Carrots mostly ;)
And this is my Z! ZiZi is a Percheron/Quarter Horse mare. Her owner is Mrs. Peggy Krause.
I ride Z for Miss Peggy.
She is working on taming her "Free Spirit" to be content with being a quiet trail horse.
Zizi is amazing to ride, she has so much heart.

This is JoJo today, at the end of our riding session, giving me a beautiful collected trot
with counter bend. This takes great skill and patience. JoJo is trying so hard!
JoJo always gives me a little YEHAW!!! Evry time we ride, just to make sure I don't get bored ;)
The key is to stay calm, and wait for him to put all 4 feet on the ground again (literally)
No matter how tired I am, I always end on a good note. Its well worth the extra time:)
Anyways, this is just a glimpse of a few of the horses I work with.

Adios!
~Jill

This entry was posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 at 4:02 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 opinions

Anonymous  

Nice riding Annick! Course I got to see it all live!


Love you bunches!

Catrina

May 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM

"you too!"

May 13, 2009 at 5:34 AM

Looks like fun!!!
I love you Nique, and I miss you.
God bless you, love Rachel. :)

May 13, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Wow, looks like you have some great horses to spend time with!! I wish I got to work woth horses as much as you do!!

May 13, 2009 at 6:02 PM

Hey there! I'm new to your blog but I like it very much. The horse pictures are lovely and so are the horses.=) Feel free to check out my blog:^)

May 14, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Post a Comment