Your opinions, PLEASE!!!!!  

Posted by ~Jill

I need a name for my work at the ranch, here are a few suggestions. I'd like it to be original and of course, COOL! Vote on one or create your own!


Rosalie Durham
Joan Wayne ;)
Sally Grit
Smoke Signal Jess
Tanner Jill
Niknac Shack



Some of my more popular nicknames are Jess, Jill & Nik.  Most everyone on the ranch calls me Nikki... Except for my boss, Paula... She says "Hey, Nik,Nikki...Annick!" Pretty much every time :P
Well, thats all for now folks, Please give it your best effort!!!

~Jill

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 7:35 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 opinions

How about...
Rosalie Wayne
Joan Durham
Sally Jess
Smoke Signal Grit
Tanner Shack
Niknac Jill

Or are they too original? It took me awhile to figure them up. :P

Personally, I think Niknac Shack is the best, but I can't think of any of my own. Sorry! :D

June 2, 2009 at 8:45 PM

:D :D J.J. you are too funny!!

How about Jessie Wayne?

Hmm...maybe I'll hold out for Smoke-Signal Jess... :D

Allison

June 3, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I think Niknac Shack sounds the coolest

June 23, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Post a Comment