A Miracle  

Posted by ~Jill

hey everyone!!!!

 Jill here with some exciting news!!!
Today I had my first ever interview for a job at 
Enchanted Springs Ranch, located in Boerne, TX
86 acres of rolling hills and trees and 2 spring fed creeks full of fish, turtles and
water moccassins... yeah ;) 
E.S.Ranch also has an authentic old west town, popular with movies makers and people wanting a western wedding. Miss Paula, (my new boss) Took me on a tour of the buildings and out into the fields to visit all the animals. Buffalo, Longhorns, Axis & Chinese Water deer, zebras,turkeys,  a peacock,and even 2 reindeer!  I was imediately adopted by Pepper, Miss Paula's red Heeler. since tourist season has not yet started, I will be working only part time to learn the ropes. I'm so excited about this new opportunity! There is also a possiblity that I might be able to set up a leather shop there, and either sell to the ranch, or give them a comission of my sales.


So, thats about it, my people, I will post some pictures when I can.
Thank you all so much for your prayers, I cannot tell you how much it means to me 
to know that you care.

Love to all,
~Jill



This entry was posted on Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 1:42 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 opinions

That's wonderful! =)

May 7, 2009 at 4:43 PM
Anonymous  

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!! =D

God is so good!

Blessings

Love ya,
Gracie

May 9, 2009 at 6:31 AM

Post a Comment