Nik's Log Homes: Custom Built for You!  

Posted by ~Jill

2 Fridays ago we had our monthly hymn sing with a few families from BCA. (Boerne Christian Assembly) Some of the little boys discovered the giant basket of Lincoln logs... This is Josiah Hyslop and his log home I built.


Ah, I dearly love a cottage, complete with 2 horses of course! This is the house I built for myself :) I was Josiah's nearest neighbor. He had my little cowboy dude over for some burgers. MMMMM!!

Behold Isobella Grady, infant phenomenon! Someone gave her a violin,and I grabbed a camera!
Josiah is my little buddy <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjJzsLSCnRRUV5LvAngabtBpkBdw4KbR2H_8RaEbRyjJzSNL6cdoTp2_lsOYI2GYSVcroOnCEIueCAJy5niDtUTq9_1_47DQweC1SJ0t3sGesUEx1GtyCh03IegXRs0PvHvsUzXk-Mxow/s1600-h/IMG_7380.JPG">And this little one is Gracianna Hope Hyslop. I held her when she was a newborn :) I can't believe how much these precious ones grow :'(

So, there's a post 2 weeks late :)

laters!
~Jill


This entry was posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 opinions

Really cool pictures! :)

April 25, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Post a Comment