Tagged!  

Posted by ~Jill

Since you requested, here I go again :) At least its not 25 things, like  I did the other day...


1. A movie I've watched: Cranford surprisingly good, and a good lesson in gossip which plagues even Christians today. I have been guitly of it, ( I think) and despise it above all other things.

2. A new skill I aquired: How to drive Park Rd. 37 like a race car driver. Smooth and fast!!!!!
(pk rd. 37 is the turniest road in TX  I think!!)

3. A lesson I've learned: How to bridle my wayward tongue. Especially when strangers revile me undeservedly. Very hard for me to accept... But I  am trying !!

4. A new place I've visited: Man! I can't say Texas, becuase I've been here before... Ah!!! The San Antonio Independant Christian Film Festival! Tada!!! Loved it!

5. A  book I've read: Ok I will be truthful here... I've been trying to read my Bible more...On a regular basis, and I mean really read not just pick out chapters that are my favorite.
 
6. An inspiring quote or verse "But ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord; walk as children of light" Ephesians 5:8 This is a hard verse for me to live up too, but it is also very inspiring.

Well, I hope you're happy my people, and I'm sorry I don't post very much, But my laptop is a dinosaur, and shorts out continually!!!!!!!!!!!!
But besides that!
Be blessed!

~Annick

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 5:48 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 opinions

Good job Nique!
Love you, :)
Rachel

February 4, 2009 at 7:05 AM
Anonymous  

Good job, Nique! (Never said that name before :)

J.J.

February 4, 2009 at 4:19 PM

yeeeees, "Nique" is promounced "Neek" to all my American friends :)

February 4, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Hey "Neek",
Wussup?

I am so very, exrtemle, sincerely, top-of-the-notch, sorry I've not emailed you back. I have been so busy and well, ummm... Never mind, I can't think of a good excuse.:) But please don't by mad, please?

On a different note, I know what you mean about laptops. The only gift I've got for laptops is a 50. hunk of lead. I hate laptops, I can never get them to work.

Well hope everything is working out for you down there.(all things work out for those who love God)

I've got to go milk now so farewell my friend and may God bless you.

Ryan

February 6, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I forgive you Ryan... life happens!

February 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Post a Comment