The 3 Things about Texas  

Posted by ~Jill

I'm still slow to post as my conputer is very touchy... 

But just to let y'all know I'm alive and kicking!!!!!

If you are interested, I posted the 3 things I have discovered about Texans...

1. They are obsessed with GATES!!!! Everything has a gate, even if it doesn't have a fence... which doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever.

2. They are obsessed with reflectors on the road. You go out at night, and it looks like you're driving on a jet runway!!! yellow, white and red reflectors everywhere!!!!!

3. If you as girl are wearing a cowboy hat, and a cowboy meets you, They will tip their hat to you, rather than just say "Ma'am" Its really cool!   

I found this out because we went to a therapeutic riding ranch about 20 mins from our house and I was wearing my hat of course (it is Texas) and when the main cowboy was meeting my fam,and shaking their hands, he got to me and I said  "Nik" he shook my hand then tipped his hat. MUAHAHA!


The End.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:03 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 opinions

Good job, Annick! ;)

J.J.

February 12, 2009 at 10:32 AM

I thanks ya!!!! JJ :)

February 14, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Don't fall to in love in Tex or you guys won't come back to viset.lol

Ryan
P.S. I'll tip my cowboy hat to you when I see you this summer.

February 15, 2009 at 4:57 PM

NEVER!!!!!! I am a Michigander by birth, and MICHIGANDER by the GRACE OF GOD!!!!!

But I just live here...

February 16, 2009 at 11:43 AM

That is funny Nique!
You will let me know, when you're getting married right?!!
Love You!

February 16, 2009 at 1:03 PM

LOL!!!
Sure thing... I'll invite you to the wedding :) Ever been a bridesmaid?

February 17, 2009 at 6:51 AM

Post a Comment