Spell-Binding stories  

Posted by ~Jill

At church after our "pot providence" meal we cooool girls, Ellen, Natasha, Trina, Clara, Jill, Delaney, Larissa and I were sitting in a circle on the ground telling stories. They begged me to tell a few of mine, and so I did! But I wanted to hear some of theirs as well :)

Apparently we drew a little bit of attention, from ppl thinking we were having too much fun, or so I found out later... Around 3:30, We and the DeLa's were invited to the Rugloski's house for some dinner and fellowship.
Heres what I tried not to hog...

This is Hannah, the latest 'Rug' edition :) She's such a cutie <3 >After eating, and me going outside with the little ones to play school (now there's a story there) We had a time of Bible study and singing :)


This is John, my little buddy for the night. He was kind enough to take me on a night time tour of their property, with  his ultra-cool, handy-dandy  emergency spotlight! And trust me, it was a good thing He had that, because I am deathly afraid of the alligators that prowl around their backyard. ( They look like dogs, but they are for REAL!!! Alligators... I think...)
A late night game of Bluff, A new game for me, but hilarious!! I still love Spoons the best!!!! John was sitting on my lap, and is a hilarious bluff team mate, because he could never bluff! It always showed on his face!! We laughed so hard!!! John also showed me his giant pet tiger, which I was thrilled to be allowed to pet!!! Silent James also had a tiger, and showed it to me as well :)

This shy young cowboy James was quite the handsome dude, but wouldn't talk to me at all... Even after I played with him and pushed him on the swing. But he did let me give him a brownie, and he let me go on the night tour with him and John, so I guess that's a start!

We started our game of "school" during the later part of the afternoon. Lol! at least it wasn't orphanage... Anyways I was the teacher, and I had a class of rowdy but lovable students. Kathryn, John, Phillip & James. In the space of half an hour, we not only had school, but we also had lunch, a field trip to Wal Mart, recess, several hair-raising bus rides, a tour of a chicken coop, and to top it all off, we nearly got lost on the prairie coming back from the coop, and almost lost a few students!!! I tell you, it was quite a journey!!! But in the end, all was well! And so we had a wonderful evening, in which I made some new little friends, And I hope to see them all on Sundays in the future, where we will have some more grand times!!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 3:55 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 opinions

Looks good!!
Love ya Nique!!
God bless you, Rachel

March 23, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Post a Comment