A picture is worth 1000 words...  

Posted by ~Jill


But if you still want me to tell you 50 things about myself, then of course I will...

1. After 21 years, I'm still getting used to ppl calling me Annick. (don't ask me why, but its true...ok you can ask me...)
2.I love to go barefoot, all the time, through mud,rocks, the house...
3.I still love to ride shopping carts around the store.(it's on of the only reasons I go shopping with my mom)Trust me, the best carts to ride are in the IKEA warehouses... IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!
4. Both my Grandpa's were  Lt.s in the ARMY-AIRFORCE: One on the Pacific ocean,and one on the Atlantic. I guess you could say I'm well covered. I'm immensly proud ouf them :)
5. I love to drive and work heavy machinery, tractors, haybines, etc. Skid-steers are my favorite.
6. The one thing that drives me absolutely stark raving mad, is to watch ppl work slowly, or really really lazily. It annoys me out of my mind.
7. I'm saving up for a Ruger 9mm hand gun, and my CCW permit >:)
8. I love to feed ppl. Cook for them whatever, just feed them!!!
9. I like to make really cool stuff out of camo.
10. I wish someone would take me hunting
11.I wish someone would teach me how to weld.
12. I love to work with crazy horses.
13. I like to drive horses
14.I being a farrier, but its money, ok?
15. I smile a lot... but hopefully not to the point of being annoying :)
16. I have blue eyes, but that was a little obvious...
17. I have a ton of nick names, some of which I hate :)
18. I'm really picky about how I make my bed.
19. I love to irish dance, even though I'm really bad at it.
20. Lots of people thing I'm way younger than 21 based on the way I play with kids. (YES!!!!!)
21.  One time I played capture the flag in a swamp. And ran through the swamp up to my waist just so the boys wouldn't get me. and YES I won the game...
22. Sometimes I sleep in my leather shop just because the leather smells so good.
23. I can do a really good Orphan Keeper Lady imitation.
24.I've lived in MI all my life,except for now...
25.I really wish they made guys cologne that smelled like wood smoke... Mmmmm!
26.I really like to get dirty when I'm working. Either outside or under the car...
27. I really like to do cement work. If you haven't tried it, you should!! It's really cool
28.I cannot drive a stick shift :'( No ones ever had the patience to teach me.
29. When I get angry or sad I tend to withdraw into myself, and to other people, it seems like I'm all happy; but I'm really just hiding the pain.
30. My friends come and go as they please. A few stick around. Most leave because I'm just too crazy to tolerate.
31. My favorite way to cook is to go into the fridge or pantry and just make up something yummy :)
32.A few years ago I was really good at baseball and got the nick-name "Power Hitter" Figure it out yourself :)
33. I like to give foot and back massages.
34. Concerning horses, I've been bucked off, reared with, thrown off, trampled on, run over, dragged, etc. But it's never bothered me :)
35. Sometimes I go out to the woods where no one can laugh at me and just dance :)
36.I used to model for an artist. That was not fun...But it was lucrative.
37. I am very easily entertained, and can laugh at pretty much anything.
38. If I want to I  can sit there for the longest time and just totally blank out...No brain waves in the head ...
39. I have never fainted in my entire life, but have always wanted to try it, and see what it feels like :)
40.Sometimes I like to wear long fancy dresses, just because :)
41.One time as I was riding the shopping cart out of Walmart, the manager saw me, and took the time to say that I rode it very well! I was quite pleased :)
42. I'm a really good groom. I really enjoy making horses and dogs look good:)
43.I'm a really good hair stylist. I really enjoy making girls look beautiful for their special days :)
44.I really love to work behind the scenes, or staffing events. That means you get to go through the doors that say "STAFF ONLY" its really cool, and really fun!
45.At weddings when the bride comes down the isle, I always watch the groom... He always looks like I've imagined Jesus to look when we finally get to heaven.
46. I love to go rock climbing, and would like to do it a ton more than I get too :(
47. My favorite time of the day to go running or horseback riding is dawn...It's just so beautiful watching the sun come up, and the mist burning away
48. I'll get up in the middle of the night, on those nights when the moon is so bright its like day, and just enjoy the quiet. You should try it! It's incredible what silence sounds like...
49.I really love to cuddle and give hugs; and the best part about babysitting is when we're watching a movie or reading story, and the kids all huddled up to me :)
50.I can ride my bike with no hands... Most of the time!

Now that you know these 50 things about me, what is your opinion?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 5:20 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 opinions

hey I commented earlier but...it didn't work!

1.your weird
3.your funny!:)
4.awesome!!!
5.me too!
6.TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!
7.good girl!!!!!!! I'm very glad!!
9.cool
10.I WOULD HAVE!!!
11.I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT TOO!!!!
13.right on!
15.we can handle it:)
24.sad huh?
25.they do!!
28.its easy, their has got to be someone down there to teach you.
30.I'll stick(i think:)
34.same here, great isn't it?
47.same here.
50.I'm impressed!!!:)

March 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM

(takes a deep bow) why thank you :)

March 17, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Sounds like my Nique!! :)
Love it, love you!!!
When I come out to see you, we should do some of that rock climbing!! This list just remind's me of why I love ya!!
Me miss you :(
Love Rachel! :)

March 18, 2009 at 6:35 AM

I miss you more my Rae :(
Wish you were here or I was there

March 18, 2009 at 7:07 AM

Post a Comment