Posted by ~Jill

Cool sunset!! clouds above the clouds!! This was taken on the trip to AZ this weekend.


2 days of glorious rain started to fill the ravine that runs beside our house.

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On Tuesday afternoon I had the priviledge to go to ESR and help with a 1minute 30 second commercial that will air at every Spurs basketball game this season. What a hoot!!!! We didn't run on schedule at all, and ended up getting rained out. The pictures from that whole ordeal will come as soon as I get my hands on the disc. We ended up shooting the next afternoon to finish the whole deal, and got everything the director wanted, including a cattle stampede, using me as bait. Yeah... That was fun!!! But my life at ESR is never dull!!!
I love my job!
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 opinions

Post a Comment